By accessing and using the website of Beenen B.V., you agree as a user to the following conditions:
- Beenen B.V. endeavours to ensure that information provided on this site is as accurate and complete as possible. However, Beenen B.V. cannot guarantee that the nature and content of the information is correct. Beenen B.,V. cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that the visitor to the website and/or third parties may incur as a result of the use of this site and the information provided on the site.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the content of the website or parts thereof shall be considered to be an infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Beenen B.V. provides references on this website to other websites (hyperlinks) and/or sources of information exclusively for the purpose of information for users of this website. Beenen B.V.. cannot guarantee that the content of this source of information is correct. Beenen B.V. cannot, therefore, be held liable for direct or indirect damage that visitors to this site and/or third parties may incur by clicking on these hyperlinks or by using these sources of information.
- Beenen B.V. cannot guarantee the continuous and flawless operation of this site.Met de toegang tot en het gebruik van de website van Beenen B.V. stemt u als gebruiker in met de volgende voorwaarden:
The following cookies are used on this website:
A cookie from the US company, Google, is sent to your computer as part of the “Analytics” service. We use this service to obtain information and reports about how visitors use our website. The information Google collects is kept as anonymous as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not revealed.
- __utma keeps track of how many times a website is visited (all visitors).
- __utmb and __utmc are used to check how long (approximately) you visit a particular page.
- __utmz keeps track of whether a visitor arrived at the website via a search engine, a link or a previous page (e.g. a bookmark).